We offer great space to share with performers, community organizers, neighborhood groups, and individuals. We also host weddings, family celebrations, and funerals.
- Our Performance Space seats 240 and has excellent acoustics, a baby grand piano, theatrical lighting, sound equipment, and a green room with panoramic view. THis space can be configured to accommodate smaller groups.
- Our Community Hall serves 200 with tables and chairs, a stage, kitchen access and a stage, excellent for conferences and special events.
- Our Loft is perfect for small group meetings in an amazing space.
- Our Vicar’s Office is available for one on one meetings and small groups sessions.
- Our community kitchen is available for use by caterers who are warming food to serve here. Our meeting rooms for can house groups of between 10 to 20 people.
Rates & Requirements
St. Cyprian’s Church is located in the North of Panhandle (NoPA) neighborhood of the Western Addition in San Francisco. We are near Lone Mountain and just down the street from the University of San Francisco. Located at the intersections of Turk & Lyon, is open for center events and programs and for church services. To view the facility, please email us or call us at 415-567-1855.
Programs & Events • Space Use Rental • Community Kitchen
Email • 415-567-1855
Rev. Tom Jackson, Director of Cyprian’s Center
2097 Turk Street (at Lyon) San Francisco, CA 94115 • Click here for a map
How to Get Here
By public transit: located along the 31 Balboa MUNI bus line at the Turk and Lyon Street stop. Other bus lines are within 2 to 4 blocks: 24 Divisadero, 5 Fulton, 21 Hayes, 43 Masonic.
By bike: within a few blocks of frequently used bike routes, including those along Baker and McAllister streets and near the cross-town Wiggle bike route.
By car: on-street parking is frequently available along Turk Street near St. Cyprian’s. Special off-site parking is available for concert patrons within two blocks at Masonic and Turk Streets at the Blood Centers of the Pacific.