The Forgiveness Talks: Six discussions on forgiveness
For the six remaining Wednesday nights in Lent we will begin at 7 with a simple supper and continue with discussion based on Sister Joan Chittister's new book God's Tender Mercy: Reflections on Forgiveness before concluding with evening prayers. For more information please see our news page.
Our talks are based on Sister Joan Chittister's new book God's Tender Mercy: Reflections on Forgiveness. Dates & topics:
3/12, On Sin & Forgiveness;
3/19,The Audacity of Mercy;
3/26, Forgive Yourself;
4/2, Guilt & Conscience;
4/9, Forgive from Your Heart; and
4/16, Healing & Forgiveness.
When: 7 p.m. Wednesdays 3/12-4/16
Where St. Cyprian’s Episcopal Church, 2097 Turk Boulevard, San Francisco
:Cost: : Free will offering to defray cost of the meal:Contact:: St. Cyrpain’s Interiem Vicar The Rev, Thomas C. Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.567.1855
Please sign up for E-news here
Worship with us
Sundays @ 9 a.m.
Spirit Village a child-centric & play-based
Sundays @ 10:10 a.m.
Communion & Music
Wednesdays @ 10:30 a.m.
Communion & Meditation with stories of Holy Women & Holy Men in the Chapel
- Historically black colleges challenged by economic hardships
- The Forgiveness Talks
- Looking neither back nor forward
- Welcome to A Time of Spiritual Searching & Renewal
- This is the Sunday when we bury the Alleluia
- Spring show: Souls of San Francisco - New Photographs by Garry Bowden
- Ash Wednesday Services Set For March 5
- Free Lunch For Seniors This Wednesday
- Wednesday we remember: Emily Malbone Morgan
- St. Mary’s Grant Will Support Sprit Village Expansion!